25 x Colpac Medium Paperboard Platters, Sleeves and Trays
Colpac's new range of Let's Do Lunch paperboard platters and sleeves are a fantastic new alternative to plastic platters.
This range consists of the following items which can be bought in any combination you prefer:
- Paperboard Platter Base Tray - An easy to construct large paperboard platter base tray with rigid double wall side panels which ensure this tray is more robust than other plastic alternatives on the market. Once constructed these trays can be stacked nested together allowing for easy storage and quicker packing in your kitchen. Each tray has a pop out handle to ensure it is easy to slide the trays in and out of their sleeve covers, if you choose to use sleeves, without touching the food inside.
- Medium Paperboard Platter Sleeves - These paperboard platter sleeves are a cost effective cover for our platter base trays if viewing the food in transit is not required. The sleeve has a matchbox fitting mechanism and locking tabs to prevent movement during transit.
- Medium Paperboard Platter Sleeves with Window - These paperboard platter sleeves include a large compostable clear film window which offers visability to your food products whilst keeping them covered and protected. The sleeve has a matchbox fitting mechanism and locking tabs to prevent movement during transit.
- Medium Paperboard Tuck Top Platter Sleeves with Window - Paperboard tuck top platter sleeves for our platter base trays include a large crystal clear window to display your products whilst the secured tuck top side closures reduce air flow over the tray ensuring your products will remain fresh for longer. The sleeve has a matchbox fitting mechanism which prevents movement during transit.
This product range is made from 100% recyclable board and compostable film windows.
Paperboard Base Tray -
- Size at Base - 347mm x 237mm
- Size at Top - 367mm x 257mm
- Height - 78mm
Platter Sleeves - 402 x 260 x 82.5mm
|Number in Pack||25|
|Material||Compostable PLA, Paperboard|
W.F. Denny uses different delivery methods based on the total weight & volume of each order.
- Orders below pallet quantities will be dispatched by our nominated parcel carrier, they aim to deliver all consignments within 2 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays), and in our experience, approximately 98% of orders reach their destination within this time, most will be delivered next day. For this delivery option, we charge £5.96 +VAT.
Courier delivery times are between 0800am and 1800pm and ALL parcels will need a signature. Should you need to go out during this time, please leave a note giving the driver directions (a friend or neighbor) where he may deliver your parcels AND obtain a signature in your absence.
- Orders for pallet quantities or very heavy orders will be sent through our pallet courier. Orders are sent by pallet at our discretion and no additional delivery charge applies after the standard £5.96 +VAT charge.
Parcels being delivered by courier will be returned to the local depot and submitted for re-delivery the next day if no-one is available to sign for them. If your delivery has not arrived within 48 hours, please contact us and we will advise you of your parcel consignment number, as well as pursuing it on your behalf. Under the new e-commerce directive concerning distance selling, we now give you the option to return your goods unopened within 7 days for a full refund.
We only deliver to UK mainland postcodes. Due to our carriers now charging us a premium for deliveries to Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands & Islands, we have had to make certain changes to the way we charge our customers.
The amendments are as follows:-
All of England, Wales, and most of Mainland Scotland is charged at £5.96 + VAT Ireland has a flat rate of £18.00 + VAT The following postcode exceptions are charged at £18.00 + VAT
For information on returns to W.F. Denny, please visit our Terms & Conditions section.